The health of those working in our community is important to us. Through the Apple Valley Medical Clinic’s Occupational Health Services, workers can receive a wide variety of physical exams, including:
- Pre-placement Exams
- Annual Physicals
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Exams
- TB Testing (Mantoux, QuantiFERON Gold)
- Fire Fighter and Police Physicals
- Respirator Clearance Exams
- Drug and Alcohol Screening Program: Federal and non-regulated urine drug screen testing; breath alcohol, blood alcohol and comprehensive Medical Review Officer (MRO) program, including random selection administration.
- Audiometric (Hearing) Testing
- Employer Vaccinations
- Drug/Alcohol and X-ray services 365 days a year
Workers’ Compensation Injury Care
When companies send an injured employee to us for treatment, we work together to return a healthy employee as soon as medically appropriate. Injuries that need to be treated immediately can be seen at our Urgent Care center from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m., 365 days a year, including holidays.
Employers, please complete this form and send it with your employee to be examined or treated.
Where to Find Us
14655 Galaxie Avenue
Apple Valley, Minnesota 55124