Jerry Perra, M.D.
United Specialty Center Orthopedics
Education & Certifications
- B.A., St. John’s University
- M.D., University of Minnesota Medical School
Madigan Army Medical Center, Tacoma, WA
Memberships, Awards & Special Appointments
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Society
- Blue River Trauma Association
Awards, Recognition & Special Appointments
Former Chief of Joint Replacement Service at Dwight D. Eisenhower Army Medical Center
- Lector and volunteer at St. Elizabeth Ann Seaton Catholic Church
- On-field physician for football at Hastings High School
- Former assistant leader and current adult volunteer, Boy Scouts of America
- Frequent volunteer surgeon in Honduras at Friends of the Orphans Surgical Center
- Volunteer for earthquake relief in Haiti
Why Did You Choose Orthopedics?
It gives me the ability to provide specific major relief of pain and restoration of function to a wide variety of patients of all ages and abilities.