Education & Certification
- B.S., Loyola Marymount University
- M.S., Georgetown University
- M.D., Loyola University, Chicago
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Eligible
Memberships, Awards & Special Appointments
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Twin Cities Medical Society (and Board of Trustees)
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Nephrology
Special Medical Interests
- Internal Medicine
- Fostering Healthy Weight
I am a Eucharistic Minister and volunteer for Families Moving at the Basilica of St. Mary. In addition, I am an amateur performer at the Improv Theater in the Twin Cities.
Why did you choose this field of medicine?
Having completed two primary care residencies in both internal medicine and pediatrics, I wanted the ability to transition my pediatric patients into adulthood without requiring them to find a new doctor and clinic. The depth of training in these two primary care fields gives me the skill set to treat more complex illnesses.