Education & Certifications
- B.S. Boston University
- M.D. Duke University School of Medicine
- University of Tennessee, St. Francis Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Memberships, Awards & Special Appointments
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
- One of “Best Doctors of 2014” by Minnesota Monthly magazine
Why did you choose this field of medicine?
The concept of treating the whole patient really appealed to me, in spite of it being the hardest specialty to master. After my first family medicine rotation, I knew I had found my calling and never questioned that it was the perfect specialty for me.