Vanessa Knoedler, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
United Specialty Center Ob/Gyn
Education & Certifications
- B.A. Swarthmore College, biochemistry and French
- M.D., New York Medical College
Mercy Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Memberships, Awards & Special Appointments
- American Medical Association
- Minnesota Medical Association
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- AAGL (formerly American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists)
Awards, Recognition & Special Appointments
Best resident in minimally invasive surgery (SLS/AAGL)
I give lectures on women’s health in the community and yearly for the American Association of Family Practice.
Why did you choose this field of medicine?
Women’s health has always been a passion of mine. The combination of taking care of women, delivering babies and performing surgery for women has always called to me.
What is special about the Apple Valley Medical Center?
We are able to provide care for our south metro population, along with a dedicated family medicine team.