Education & Certifications
- B.S., Macalester College
- M.D., Rush Medical College
Chief Resident, Duke University Medical Center
American Board of Family Medicine
Memberships, Awards & Special Appointments
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
Awards, Recognition & Special Appointments
- Voted “Best Physician on the Main Line” by Suburban Times Newspaper
- Burroughs-Wellcome Scholar, American Academy of Family Physicians meeting
- William “Terry” Kane MD Award for Excellence in Clinical Family Medic
I enjoy reading, golf, cooking and participating in the Ski Challenge every year. My husband and I have four sons and also enjoy volunteering in the school and neighborhood.
Why did you choose this field of medicine?
I believe in the concept of family medicine, which involves caring for the whole family of all ages, building strong relationships and trust, and improving the overall quality of health care.